Soren Gandhi, MD
Board Certified, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine
ABOUT DR. SOREN GANDHI
Dr. Gandhi is a new resident of Dallas, Texas coming from New York. He is joining DHAT after being the Associate Program Director of the Gastroenterology Fellowship Program at NYU – NYC Health & Hospitals Woodhull Hospital. After obtaining his degree from Albany Medical College, he went to complete his Internal Medicine residency at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx and subsequently completed his Gastroenterology Fellowship at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, NY. Exposed to a large volume of cases and a vast array of diseases in the underserved areas of NYC, Dr. Gandhi brings his compassionate, patient, personable and hardworking personality to Texas. Dr. Gandhi enjoys practicing and teaching general gastroenterology while placing importance on nutrition and disease prevention. His areas of expertise include hemorrhoid management, colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, and small bowel video capsule endoscopy.
While not working, Dr. Gandhi enjoys exploring new restaurants with his wife, golf and rooting for his hometown NY Giants.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship : SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Residency : AECOM – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- M.D. : Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG),
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Methodist Charlton