Prasad Vallurupalli, MD
Board Certified, Gastroenterology
I am always grateful to my patients for giving me the opportunity to gain this experience over the many years. I am always ready to use this experience to benefit my patients.
Prasad Vallurupalli, MD
ABOUT DR. PRASAD VALLURUPALLI
Dr. Vallurupalli has been practicing gastroenterology in McKinney and Allen since 1984. His expertise spans 35 years and includes diagnosing and treating all gastrointestinal and liver disorders. He is skilled in diagnostic procedures including EGD, colonoscopy, polyp removal, controlling gastrointestinal bleeding, treatment of swallowing disorders, ERCP, removal of biliary stones and fecal microbiota transplantation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: Brookdale Medical Center, Brooklyn,NY. Affiliated with New York Down State Medical School
- Residency and Internship: Internal Medicine, New York Infirmary Beekman Down Town Hospital, New York, NY. Affiliated with New York University. Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- M.D.: Rangaraya Medical College, Anhandra University, Kakindada, India
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center
Dr. Vallurupalli and all of his staff were all very kind and professional . They treated me with respect and courtesy. They were very interested in making sure that I got the best care possible. They listened to any concerns or questions I had and addressed them with care. I was very Impressed with Dr. vallurupalli and his entire staff. They took great efforts to make sure I was comfortable and informed me of everything they were going to do and the results of the procedure I felt no pain.
Dr. Vallurupalli was very thorough easily understood and the staff was friendly and very helpful
Dr. Vallurupalli has been taking care of me for 2 years now, and he is a God-send. I have ulcerative colitis, which before his diagnosis had put me in and out of the ER and several different Dr’s offices (and through countless lab work/x-rays)until I was finally referred to his office. He listened to my sypmtoms and complaints thoroughly (which no other dr had done) and scheduled an emergency colonoscopy which finally found the real problem. Since then i have had many appointments with him and he genuinely cares about my progress, including my reaction to different medications. He is one of the few Dr’s that actually sits and listens to what I have to say and encourages me to ask questions and learn more about my condition. I would recommend him to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems of any kind. Also, his staff is very helpful and friendly, my only complaint is that it is hard to get through their telephone system, but if you leave a message they do respond quickly.