Mark Murray, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
My main goal in practicing medicine is to offer a relaxed environment where patients can talk openly and comfortably about the problems they are experiencing.
Mark Murray, MD
ABOUT DR. MARK MURRAY
Dr. Murray grew up in Lewisville, TX, and graduated from Lewisville High School in 1987. He went on to complete college, medical school, and residency and fellowship training at a variety of different institutions. In 2004, he returned to Texas and began private practice in Northeast Tarrant County. Dr. Murray treats a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders including diseases of the liver and pancreas.
He was voted by his peers as a Top Doctor in Fort Worth, TX Magazine from 2010-2018. He was also voted as a Top Doctor by his peers in 360 West Magazine 2017 and 2018.
When Dr. Murray is not working, he spends most of his time with his wife and children at various soccer and baseball fields throughout the Metroplex. To learn more about Dr. Murray, visit his website, tarrantgidoctors.com.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology – St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Internal Medicine – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
- M.D.: University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX
- B.S.: Cum Laude, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- DHAT Board of Directors
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine Top Doctor 2018
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant county Medical Society
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital (THAL)
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center