Jeffrey Weinstein, MD
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Medical degree – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School,1988–1991
- Fellowship – Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota, 1991–1994
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- D Magazine, Best Doctors 2002, 2012-2014
- Texas Super Doctors 2008, 2011, Texas Monthly
ACCEPTED HEALTH PLANS
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Old Town Endoscopy Center, LLC
Very experienced and knowledgeable. Would Definitely recommend.
I had not met Dr. Weinstein before my appointment, but he was very kind and made me feel at ease. I would recemmend him.
Great doctor! Answered all of my questions.