Heather Nugent, NP-C
Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse with Texas State Board of Nursing (RN)
My career as a licensed vocational, then registered nurse was fulfilling and rewarding. Additionally, I wanted to be able to utilize my experience in patient care and teaching. Furthermore, as a nurse practitioner I can integrate all aspects of patient care into each encounter.
Consequently, I started with the most basic training as a nursing assistant when I was in high school. Then I became a licensed vocational nurse so I could work in nursing while completing my degree. After finishing my bachelor at Central Methodist University in Missouri, I attended Chamberlain College of Nursing for graduate studies and worked in hospitals as well as outpatient offices during that time. While I was finishing school, I trained with a great GI doctor and have been drawn to this specialty since then.
Heather Nugent NP-C
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Central Methodist University; Fayette, Missouri. Bachelor of Science in Nursing; graduated 2010
- Chamberlain College of Nursing; Chicago Illinois. Master of Science in Nursing; graduated 2015
- Family Nurse Practitioner, certified with American Association of Nurse Practitioners (NP-C)
- Registered Nurse with Texas State Board of Nursing (RN)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- North Texas North Practitioners (NTNP)
- American Association of Nurse Prctitioners (AANP)
WHAT DHAT PROVIDER DO YOU WORK WITH
- Dr. Linder