Syed Hasan, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
I became a physician because I wanted to provide competent medical care that is empathetic and patient-centered. I enjoy connecting with my patients by listening to and validating their feelings. When discussing their treatment, I try to provide examples to educate them.
Syed Hasan, MD
ABOUT DR. SYED HASAN
Dr. Hasan is a board-certified physician with a passion for treating gastrointestinal diseases. The breadth of his experience in private practice includes, but is not limited to, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), acute/chronic liver disease, GERD/NERD, C. diff. (FMT), and functional abdominal disorders. His practice consists of general gastroenterology and clinical hepatology with an interest in fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT), which is a stool transplant for those infected with C. diff.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Undergraduate: The University of Texas at Austin.
- Graduate School: Master’s in Public Health from Texas A&M University Health Science Center.
- Medical School: Texas A&M University Health Science Center
- Residency: Scott & White Memorial Hospital—Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: BaylorScott & White Healthcare—Gastroenterology and Hepatology
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Intern of the Year, Resident Teacher of the Year, Fellow Research poster—1st prize
ACCEPTED HEALTH PLANS
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center