PRASHANT KEDIA, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
Dr. Prashant Kedia has enjoyed the opportunity to train at multiple centers around the country. He earned his Medical Degree from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and then went on to complete his internship/residency in internal medicine in Philadelphia at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Then finished his training in New York City by completing a general gastroenterology fellowship at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and an advanced endoscopy fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Prashant Kedia, MD
ABOUT DR. PRASHANT KEDIA
Dr. Kedia is credentialed in performing ERCP, EUS, endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD), peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM), endoscopic suturing and transoral incisionless fundoplication. He has a passion for advanced endoscopic procedures, therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound, and endoscopic treatment of acid reflux and obesity. He has published numerous manuscripts on these topics and is very committed to teaching and engaging in clinical research.
Additionally, he currently serves at the Medical Director of Innovative Interventional Endoscopy at Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
In conclusion, Dr. Kedia is board certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology. He is an active member of the American Gastroenterology Association (AGA), American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), and Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (TSGE).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified : Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship : Gastroenterology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – New York, NY
- Fellowship : Advanced Endoscopy, Weill Cornell Medical Center – New York, NY
- Residency : University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- Medical Director of Innovative Interventional Endoscopy, Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Nicest DHAT Physician 2015-2016
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (TSGE)
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Redbird Square Endoscopy Center, LLC