Kevin Ho, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
“I am passionate about applying scientific advances to help people live healthier lives. Every day I strive to take care of people as I would my own family. Please schedule an appointment to learn how I may improve your digestive health.”
Kevin Ho, MD
ABOUT DR. KEVIN HO
My professional goals involve bringing the highest quality consultative GI services to my community. Additionally, this includes procedural services. Furthermore, this involves a commitment to patient satisfaction. In addition, it includes developing services that ultimately bring value to digestive tract care. Consequently, although my practice consists of people with a wide variety of digestive tract disorders, I have a focus on the evaluation and management of gastrointestinal cancers. Additionally, I focus on inflammatory bowel disease. Lastly, I have a strong interest in the evidence-based practice of medicine and am in constant pursuit of activities that will expand my expertise.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- MD: Indiana University
- BSME: Cornell University
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Fellowship Training: Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA
- Advanced Fellowship: Indiana Medical Associates, Fort Wayne, IN
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- ASGE Video Editing Scholarship Program Recipient, 2007-08.
- Dr. and Mrs. Fred E. Gifford Scholarship Recipient, 2000-01.
- Bartholomew/Brown County Medical Society Scholarship Recipient, 2000-01.
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Medical City North Hills
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center