David Hall, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
The blend of art and science is what initially attracted me to the practice of medicine. Today, the relationships that I’ve built with my patients over the years keeps the interest alive. I believe that all patients deserve thoughtful and compassionate care.
David Hall, MD
ABOUT DR. DAVID HALL
After completing medical school in Indiana, I came to Dallas-Fort Worth for residency and fellowship training at UT Southwestern Medical Center. I joined DHAT in 2006 and specialize in general gastroenterology. Did receive extensive training in Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and continue to perform this when needed.
When not working, I enjoy cooking, skiing, swimming, and spending time with my wife, daughter, and golden retriever, Garth.
Voted as a Top Doctor in 2016 in Forth Worth Magazine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
- M.D.: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis IN
- Board of Directors, Digestive Health Associates of Texas
- Member, Quality Assurance Committee, Digestive Health Associates of Texas
- Medical Director, Endoscopy Center at Central Park
- Member, Quality Assurance Committee, Metroplex Anesthesia Consultants
- Member, Pharmacy and Theraputics Committee, Texas Health Resources – HEB hospital
ACCEPTED HEALTH PLANS
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Central Park Endoscopy Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital HEB
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
- Colon cancer screening
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
I didn't know Dr. Hall beforehand, but he made me feel very comfortable, taking the time to answer all my questions during my consultation. Highly recommend!
Dr. Hall was very friendly and made me feel at ease. He was very informative before and after the procedure.
I was referred to Dr. Hall by my primary care doc. I had a nice visit. He was very thorough discussing my issue. I listened to his input and felt very comfortable with his recommendations. The procedure went well, but I didn’t remember what he said afterwards. I was relieved that he spoke with my wife and his office even mailed me what he found in detail.